Lumina Financial Believes:
- It is important you have access to ethical, objective and competent financial professionals to help you monitor your finances in the context of the overall financial landscape with your unique circumstance, goals and interests foremost in mind
- Knowledge regarding your financial data helps to empower you to make good choices and, ultimately, reach your financial goal
- People with busy lives need solutions to fit their individual time frames – it is important to have flexibility in how and when you interact with your advisor and your financial data
- Everyone needs a sound financial plan before any decisions can be made regarding how to allocate resources for wealth creation and preservation, risk management and lifestyle goals
- Prudent investment management can be done efficiently and in a low cost manner; achieving good investment results is not a function of security selection or timing, but rather, it is a function of developing an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your unique financial circumstances and goals
- There is value in having face-to-face meetings with your advisors who are helping you navigate the uncertainties of the financial markets
To learn more about how our values are applied to our practice, click here to read about our services.