If you’ve ever wondered about the Lumina Financial’s “alphabet soup” (RIA, CFP, etc.), below are some links to independent organizations who do a good job making sense of all the acronyms.
Yes, RIA stands for Registered Investment Advisor, but it means a lot more than that. You will experience some important benefits by working with an independent RIA:
- Tailored advice based on your goals.
- You know what you’re paying for.
- Advice for your complex needs.
- A different kind of relationship.
- You know where your money is held.
- Why CFP Certification Matters At Lumina Financial, we have passed a rigorous exam and maintain continuing education because we believe in the power of this certification.
- Benefits of Financial Planning – What difference can a financial plan make in your life?
- Steps to Financial Confidence – Looking to improve your financial confidence? This list gives you a great foundation. We can support your efforts through our financial coaching program.
- The New Financial Realities – Fascinating videos from our mentor and CFP Consumer Advocate, Eleanor Blayney.