Hilary Tuohy, MBA, CDFA®
Hilary brings decades of experience and knowledge in institutional and corporate finance to Lumina.
She is now investing this knowledge to help women understand their finances better, enable them to make informed choices and confidently be in control of their financial future. In keeping with the mission of the company she aims to educate, empower and encourage women to embrace their financial future with a personalized service for each specific case.
Hilary is a member of the Board of Directors of My Sisters Place, an agency located in Westchester County dedicated to ending domestic violence and human trafficking through services, advocacy and community education. She is also a member of the Board of Directors of the LPGA Foundation which runs female friendly initiatives to empower, inspire and transform the lives of girls and women through the game of golf. Hilary is National Past President of the Board of Directors of the former Executive Women’s Golf Association, now LPGA Amateurs.
• Lumina Financial Consultants: Wealth Management, financial advisory & planning
• New Leaf Financial Advisory: Divorce Financial Planning and Analysis
• 2e Ventures LLC: Strategic consulting and investment firm
• First Light Financial Corporation: Media & Communication Financing for Private Equity
• Allied Irish Banks: Corporate Finance for Large Cap and Middle Market Companies
Academic & Professional Certifications
• MBA Finance: Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
• BS Financial Services: University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst: Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
• Member of the National Association of Divorce Professionals
• Director of White Plains Chapter, National Association of Divorce Professionals
• Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
• Member of Family & Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York
• Member of Business Council Westchester