Patricia Moores, JD, CDFA®
Patti Moores is an experienced attorney and a long time advocate of women’s issues. At Lumina, she combines a rewarding career in law and women’s advocacy with a passion for helping women maximize their true financial potential.
Patti brings decades of experience in litigation and mediation. She has experienced first hand how education and financial literacy bring confidence and a sense of empowerment to women who are making important decisions in their lives. She is dedicated to facilitating a conversation among women about money to advance their knowledge and competence to make informed financial decisions.
She is is member of the Board of Directors of My Sisters Place, an agency in Westchester County dedicated to ending domestic violence and human trafficking through services, advocacy and community education. Patti also sits on the Board of POTS (Part of the Solution), a program located in the Bronx dedicated to addressing poverty in an atmosphere of respect and compassion. She is also Past President of the International Aviation Womens Association, a worldwide organization for women holding senior positions in the aviation and aerospace industry.
- NEW LEAF FINANCIAL ADVISORY: Divorce Financial Planning and Analysis
- REED SMITH LLP
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- JD, St. John’s University of Law
- BA English and Economics: Boston College
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Member of The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of The Westchester Womens Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Member of the American Bar Association